Our favorite consignment store in the area, Too Cute Consignment in Crystal, has now just moved to another location. It’s bigger and better than ever! Now’s the perfect time to visit – they will be celebrating their grand re-opening with a ribbon ceremony, festivities, and a discount for a future purchase. Check it out for yourself and shop local!
- Much more spacious. They now have 6500 square feet of shopping!
Toys, toys, and more toys.
- Beautifully painted. They had an in-house artist, FunFunkyFab.com, paint the wall and murals. Really neat! It was fun trying to find all the cute little animals around the store.
You may even find a few surprises hanging around like a cute little mouse in a bathroom.
- Kids can keep entertained. The struggle is real when you have a little one that does not want to do anything especially go shopping. Too Cute has offered a couple play areas to keep them busy while you browse the racks. My little one was kept happily busy with this adorable fruit stand. These play areas are strategically placed — one in the middle of the store, the other kitchen area is in the book room – so I was able to shop and keep on eye on my daughter.
- Organized nicely. Consignors can head straight to the back of the store to the drop off section.
- Book room. A room dedicated to books, books, books. Love how they decorated this room with the pretty tree mural in the corner. As I mentioned before, kids can be kept busy here with a play kitchen and laundry.
- Baby room. Look at this! A whole room dedicated to all things baby and baby gear.
- Decor and more. Another room for more decor and room furniture.
Grand Opening Details:
Make a purchase during their celebration and score a coupon for up to 40% off 1 item during a future shopping trip. They will also be taking all comeback bucks — expired and current.
Friday, March 2nd
Open 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
2 p.m. Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
Saturday, March 3rd
Open 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Face Painting by Ruth (artist who did the murals around the store)
Sunday, March 4th
Open 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Location: 6330 Northwest Highway, Crystal Lake, IL 60014. Corner store, next to Harbor Freight.
Hours: Check website
Parking: Plenty of parking