Disclosure: I was provided with complimentary admission to experience The Nutcracker. All opinions are my own.
We were so excited to watch The Nutcracker at Marriott Theatre for Young Audiences. It was actually our first time watching the Nutcracker, and we may have been a little nervous with our youngest (two year-old) sitting still for an hour. But guess what – she rocked it! In fact, my three kids were hooked from the start. Here’s why your kids and the entire family will love it too!
Why your kids will love The Nutcracker
- Ideal length. It’s only 60 minutes and perfect for those youngins who have a hard time sitting still through anything.
- Not a bad seat in the house. The setup has the stage set in the middle and the audience surrounding.
- It’s hilarious. A hat tip for the actor, Alex Weisman, that played Fritz and The Mouse King. He cracked all of us up!
- Question and answers afterwards. Kids are encouraged to ask the actors and actresses questions in a live Q&A session. A pretty cool way to get the inside scoop!
- Great combo. While we expected singing, we were pleasantly surprised to see ballet performed also.
The Nutcracker at The Marriott Theatre for Young Audiences gets two thumbs up from this family! I’m sure you’ll love it too!
Address: 10 Marriott Drive in Lincolnshire
Cost: $17.23 per person
When: Now until December 30
Parking: Parking is free.
Website: Find more details and their schedule on their website.
Have you seen the Nutcracker?