Our stay at The Logan Hotel Philadelphia was fabulous with a capital F. One of the best things about our stay was eating at the hotel’s restaurant, Urban Farmer. We loved popping down and grabbing breakfast and brunch in our PJs, plus the food was farm-to-table fresh and delicious.
- Such a cool urban modern farm vibe. Think mason jars, barn board, chicken wire. I absolutely loved their decor!
- Simple breakfast foods done right. Couldn’t go wrong with buttermilk pancakes with local preserves, golden waffle with orange marmalade and Pennsylvania maple syrup, and steak and eggs of course.
- Inventive dishes like a blue crab omelet, popcorn grits, duck hash. My farm vegetable frittata was beyond delicious.
- ..service was faster. We’re used to getting our water filled regularly and the server checking up on us. Breakfast and brunch took us about an hour and a half, and the littles were definitely getting restless.
- ..the prices weren’t so steep.
If you’re staying at The Logan Hotel, you should at least have breakfast or brunch at Urban Farmer. Just give yourself plenty of time if you’re on a schedule.
Location: 1850 Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Philadelphia, PA in The Logan Philadelphia Hotel
Hours: Sunday – Thursday 6:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.; Friday and Saturday 6:30 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Parking: We stayed at the hotel and valeted our car. I believe I saw street parking around the area.
Disclosure: Our family was provided complimentary meals in exchange for a review. I was not required to express a particular point of view, and all opinions are my own.