Ticket prices: Admission is FREE!
Location: 1400 River Drive, Moline, Illinois
Parking: Parking lot with plenty of space
Stroller-friendly? Yes, plenty of room to maneuver about.
Food: There is no food to purchase here
Crowded: We were here on a Sunday morning and it was not crowded at all
- An awesome and impressive building
- A great area (Discovery Center) for kids to play with tractor toys and farm animals on a couple of tables; a cool puzzle table; read books; or take photos with cutouts
- The facility is brand spankin’ new and very well kept. There are docents around that are eager to answer any questions.
- Opportunity to climb on any and all equipment (including a half million dollar piece of equipment)
- Plenty of interactive opportunities including simulators that let you pretend you are driving a combine and other machinery
Tips to enjoy the John Deere Pavilion:
- A few feet from the Pavilion is the awesome John Deere store where you’ll find any and everything John Deere that you could imagine. We, of course, couldn’t leave without getting a fun tractor or two.
- The Pavilion is located right by the train tracks. My train fan loved the fact that he was no more than a few feet from the freight trains.
These smiles say it all – the kids had a blast! This is a must see in Moline!
- Don’t be surprised if you hear loud calls outside the Pavilion. These were actually hawk sounds played on their sound system to scare away pigeons!
What do you do when you’re in the Quad Cities?