- An a-maze-ing time. We couldn’t miss out on going through the “World’s Largest Corn Maze.” We love that they had plenty of games to make it more fun. We definitely didn’t want to get lost, so we chose the easiest game “Farm Tracks.” The kids grabbed a sheet and went on a mission to find farm tracks in the maze.
This particular maze was doable since we only needed to make left turns. Our maze guide did a great job!
The kids were so excited looking for these stops where they could find different animal tracks. Once they found them, they did a rubbing to capture their findings.
- Fun pig races! They have plenty of seating for everyone to watch! Plus, at the end you’re able to go up to feed them and say hi to the little piggy superstars. Watch them in action here:
- Petting Zoo. It was awfully nice having someone give us apple cores to feed a few of the animals.
- Choo choo! A real train on tracks! Definitely a highlight and a must for train lovers. And the whole family can ride on it. Really cool going through tunnels. We loved it so much, we rode three times.
- Carousel. Whenever the kids see one, it’s just a given that they will ride it.
- Kiddie area. Loved, loved, loved that they had this area dedicated to kids 48″ and younger. They had younger versions of the kids favorite activities like the jumping pillow. corn silo, and a little mini-slide.
Oh, how they loved the slide!
Another great day with the family. If you haven’t visited, it’s worth a visit. Thanks for the memories, Richardson Adventure Farm!
Location: 909 English Prairie Road, Spring Grove, IL 60081
Hours: Open until Oct. 29, Wednesday 3 p.m. – 10 p.m., Thursday 3 pm. – 10 p.m., Friday 10 a.m. – 11 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. – 11 p.m., Sunday 12 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Cost: Ages 13 & Up, $16.00; Ages 4 – 12, $13.00; Kids 3 & Under, FREE. All activities included except zip lining ($15), zorbing ($20-$30), eXtreme air ($8), paintball ($6-$9), gem stone mining ($6-$12)
Food: Yes, you can purchase food there.
Crowded: We visited on a Friday afternoon. It was not crowded at all.
Bathrooms: Yes, they have bathrooms in addition to portapotties.
Disclosure: Although complimentary tickets were provided, as always all opinions are my own.