One of our favorite events, Winter Wonderfest, is back for the winter at Navy Pier! With 25 attractions and an ice skating rink, there’s fun for the entire family.
When and Where: At Navy Pier’s Festival Hall now until January 12th
Parking: Parking is conveniently connected to Navy Pier, yet pricey! To be close to the action park at the East Parking Garage (if it’s not full)
Food: Tons of food options at Winter Wonderfest and also Navy Pier.
Ticket prices: Admission is free but to enjoy the activities you’ll need to purchase a wristband. Premium wristbands (including ice skating) is $20 per adult; Regular wristbands (w/out ice skating) $16. Check online for discounts.
Stroller-friendly? Yes, if not crowded
- Decor to get you in the holiday spirit!
- The train – of course!
- An expanded section just for the tots under 46″! We could have stayed in this area the whole time.
- One of our favorite areas here – an enclosed space full of foam “snowballs.” Seriously, who can resist throwing balls at each other?
- Decorating (and eating) a large sugar cookie
- Try to go on a weekday. To avoid crowds (and long lines) it’s probably best to swing by during the weekday if possible or later in the evening. Check hours here.
- …that we had more time here! We were here for 3 hours and could have stayed longer!
We always have fun at Winter Wonderfest, and has become somewhat of a tradition in our family.We will no doubt be back next year!