Disclosure: I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
As someone who is always on-the-go with kids, I’m usually always prepared with snacks for kids. But sometimes I forget about myself. If I’m lucky, I’ll grab a bar to go. Then I was introduced to Fuel For Fire Protein Smoothies. What a game changer! Delicious, healthy, made from real food protein smoothies that I can easily bring everywhere? Yes, please!
About Fuel for Fire
Founded in 2012 by a professional chef and six-time Ironman Triathlete Rob Gilfeather, he wanted to create a convenient snack made from real food that provided natural energy to fuel and recover from his workouts. Their mission is to change the way people eat on-the-go by making smart, impactful changes to their daily nutrition that support lifelong, healthy habits.
- Super convenient. I love the small portable squeeze pouches since I could bring this anywhere! I could stash it in my bag ready for to bust out for a picnic…
…or before or after a run. I tried the coffee smoothie as my pre-workout for a 5K race and it gave me more than enough energy to finish the race. Post-workout I tried their tropical smoothie. It was so good!
- Variety of flavors that actually tasted good. I was able to try strawberry banana, banana cocoa, tropical, sweet potato apple, and coffee. The coffee surprisingly had real coffee in it — perfect for a kick! I’ve had a chance to try all their flavors, and they are all pretty good. My favorites were the tropical and strawberry banana. My kids had a taste and thought it was yummy as well. It literally tastes like a regular smoothie but much more convenient. No weird aftertaste either.
- No refrigeration necessary. Love that I can literally bring it with me anywhere.
- Real food. Their smoothies are made from 100% real fruit puree. You’ll find ingredients you can recognize. That means no added sugar, no artificial sweeteners, preservatives, or anything that doesn’t come from a natural food source.
- Healthy. The smoothies are packed with protein (great for promoting muscle health), contain nine essential amino acids, and are less than 125 calories. These are fat-free and contain no gluten, soy, nuts, GMOs. Awesome, right?
I am totally digging these! They are convenient, delicious, and good for you. What more could you want?
Did you know?
- Each Fuel For Fire Fruit + Protein Smoothie pack contains more protein than one whole egg.
- The founder of Fuel For Fire handmade over 25,000 packs at home with the help of his twin daughters.
- No refrigeration is needed, but Fuel For Fire Fruit + Protein Smoothie packs taste great when chilled.
- Want ice cream? Freeze the pouch for 30-40 minutes then cut it open for an ice cream-like treat.
- Save money! Get a whopping discount of 40% off and free shipping on any purchase on fuelforfire.com with the discount code SAVE40. Offer expires July 31, 2018.
Price: A pack of Fuel For Fire Fruit and Protein Smoothie typically retails for $2.99. Fuel For Fire Fruit + Protein Smoothie is available to purchase at fuelforfire.com, Amazon, and select retail stores. To find Fuel For Fire in your area, visit fuelforfire.com/apps/store-locator for the full list of locations.