We’ve always heard of Drury Lane, the theater in Oak Brook Terrace. We dressed up to the nines and had a lavish buffet. Santa even made an appearance. We had a great time filling our bellies with delicious food and desserts, while making priceless memories.
- Opulent and elegant. We had never been to the Drury Lane and was blown away when we walked in. Oh, those chandeliers!
- Chatting with Santa. We saw Santa waiting in a sleigh and couldn’t resist popping by and saying hi even before we started eating.
- The food. So many choices. From a prime rib station and crabs to vegetarian lasagna and cheese filled blintzes, there was something for everyone.
- Bottomless mimosas. Need I say more? They also had a bloody mary bar for an additional cost.
- Oh, the desserts. If you have a sweet tooth like I do, you’ll be blown away by the choices. Bread pudding, mini tartlets, little cakes, oh my. We couldn’t go wrong with chocolate covered strawberries and an ice cream bar.
- Homemade donuts! They loved these mini donuts with our choice of sprinkles and chocolate.
- Hot chocolate station. After our meal and desserts, we all looked forward to making our own hot chocolate and adding things like marshmallows, peppermint, and toffee. Yum!
- Children’s buffet. The kids were extra excited to grab their own plate and food at the children’s buffet that was just their level. Unlimited tater tots and chicken nuggets. They were in heaven!
- Perfect photo opportunities. Even is Santa wasn’t there, we still loved taking pictures in front of the 20-foot tree.
We definitely left with our bellies full. It was a great way to treat the family out to an extravagant meal, plus seeing Santa was a highlight for the kids.
Location: 100 Drury Lane, Oakbrook Terrace
Hours: Sundays, December 3, 10 & 17, 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Ticket prices: Price: Adults – $50, Child 6 to 12 – $16, Child 3 to 5 – $10, Child 2 and Under – FREE
Parking: Plenty of free parking
What to expect: A great holiday brunch with Santa