Disclosure: Our family was provided a complimentary stay at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place. I was not required to express a particular point of view, and all opinions are my own.
Parking: There is a parking garage connected directly to the hotel. Parking is $34 with in and out privileges.
Category: It is a Category 3 hotel if you’d be interested in using your points.
- The hotel is connected directly to McCormick Place. How ideal would it be to stay while a fun convention is in town? (Hello, Auto Show!)
- Completely renovated in the summer of 2013, and also a new tower added. In fact, the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place boasts the fifth largest Hyatt Regency in the world.
- Easy access to our room with just a wave of our card.
- As a family that travels, we may sometimes forget a few things here and there. Loved that the Hyatt had complimentary items just for the asking!
- You can dine in or order room service. They had one restaurant to choose from. But we were so close to the mall with dining options that we didn’t need to dine here or order room service.
- Beautiful, clean rooms
- Great views (even though quite snowy!)
- Spacious sitting area perfect for two toddlers (and train tracks)
- Cool artwork
- As we travel more, we’ve learned that it’s the small things that count. Loved having a shower mat. Safety first!
- Cool furniture and design elements that I wanted to make mine, mine, mine!
- Decent-sized pool and fitness area
Our stay at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place was fantastic and we could have easily stayed longer. It was our home away from home! If you are looking for a location within walking distance to attractions, it’s probably best to look elsewhere. If you have a car and don’t mind driving a few minutes or taking public transportation, then the Hyatt would be a wonderful choice!
Read my entire review on