As you know, we’ve been traveling a lot lately. But when we’re home we have been trying to eat healthily. Like let’s-measure-everything healthy. In order to do so, we’ve started to weigh our food, and we’ve really started getting into meal prepping. I couldn’t think of a better time to check out these two products from Ozeri – Ozeri Touch II 18 lbs. Digital Kitchen Scale and Ozeri INSTAVAC Nesting Food Storage Container Set to help with our healthy habits. Look at all these features and stay tuned for a full review.
Features of the Ozeri Digital Kitchen Scale:
- Industry exclusive scale features Microban antimicrobial product protection that helps prevent the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria.
- Boasts 2 touch sensitive buttons, 4 high precision GFX sensors, a large Blue LCD screen, and a capacity range of 0.05 oz to 18 lbs or 1 g to 8000 g.
- An award-winning thin design is infused with Microban antimicrobial technology to provide an added level of protection that won’t ever wear away.
- Precision Tare button subtracts the container weight for the net ingredient weight; easy Unit button instantly converts between lb/oz, g, fl.oz., ml.
- Includes 2 Lithium batteries and an easy-access battery compartment (no screwdriver needed). Just remove the battery insulating strip before attempting to use the device.
- Read more about it here – https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BZE3WW8
Features of the Ozeri INSTAVAC Nesting Food Storage Container Set:
- Instant vacuum freshness without pumps, motors or confusing parts. Simply press down on the lid and air is forced out via the one-way valve.
- Patented valve removes excess air to reduce naturally occurring bacteria. It also releases pressure to prevent spills and splatters in microwaves.
- Wave pattern on bottom of each container keeps cut fruit and vegetables elevated from water and juices.
- Handy date dial allows you to record when food was first stored and monitor days kept in the refrigerator.
- BPA-free, stain-resistant, shatter-proof and as transparent as glass; Freezer, microwave and dishwasher safe; Satisfaction guaranteed.
- Read more about it here and order today – https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM3VFVE
Have you started meal prepping? Do you have any tips or recipes for me?
Disclosure: I’m teaming up with U.S. Family Guide and Ozeri and will be sending me the products to review. As always, the opinions are my own.