Did you know this week is National Library Week? Come join me every day this week as I showcase some of our favorite libraries in the northwest suburbs of Chicago.
Today we’re going to explore the Schaumburg Township District Library, the second largest public library in Illinois. In our eyes, this library takes the cake for cutest library play space. Kids will be transported to a magical forest full of their favorite characters from books.
Location: 130 South Roselle Road, Schaumburg
Hours: Check their website for hours.
Parking: Outdoor parking lot
Why Kids Will Love the Children’s Area at Schaumburg Township District Library:
- Cute mushroom table beckons..
- The cutest playspace you’ve ever seen! The Enchanted Forest is so magical!
- Find your favorite characters from the youngin’s favorite books
Play activities include wooden activity cubes, a doll house, play rug
- Oh-so-cute reading nooks such as these…
- Age appropriate computers with games are also available
- ..there were more play activities.
Tips to enjoy the Schaumburg Township District Library:
- Bringing a stroller? You’ll need to park it in the designated stroller parking section.
Have you been to the Schaumburg Township District Library?