Have you heard of WOW Summit? It’s two-day event meant to inspire and educate moms with a quest for a healthy lifestyle for their family. t’s put together by the good folks of Moms Meet, a large online community that empowers moms to come together to raise happy, healthy families. Well, guess what? They will be coming to the Chicago area October 13 – 14.
The two-day event is full of amazing workshops, keynote speakers, and time to meet brands and try their better-for-you products. Friday is dedicated to bloggers, while Saturday is for all moms. Read on to find out why moms and bloggers will want to go to this event. Plus stay tuned for a chance to win a pass to attend the event!
Why you need to go:
- Connect with moms. Whether you’re a blogger or not, you’ll all have one thing in common — we’re all moms!
- Mom time. On Friday night, they have a cocktail evening for bloggers where you can grab a drink and relax for a little bit.
- Learn a little. They have educational workshops for moms and for bloggers.
- Fantastic lineup. Check out the speakers — they have a fantastic lineup. For instance, Angela Jagiello, will help us decipher labels and tell us the difference between organic, natural, and non-GMO. Annie Douglass will talk about balancing work and motherhood, There are workshops on how to become a viral ninja and all about affiliate links. Dawn Jackson Blatner will talk about superfoods. The list goes on and on!
- Better your blog. On Friday they have amazing speakers leading educational workshops to help take your blog to the next level.
- Better your lifestyle. If you’ve ever wanted to live a healthy life with your family, they have workshops from top-notch speakers on topics of health, parenting and more.
- Get to know brands a little better. The ability to talk directly with brand representatives in the Exhibit Hall.
- Attend Mompreneur Expo. The expo will feature talented, local artisans, as well as independent brand consultants in the food, fashion, and beauty industries from our diverse and creative community.
- Everybody loves a little swag. Get a swag bag worth over $100. With brands like you know you’re bound to get something good.
- Come meet me. Seriously, that should be reason enough.
When: October 13-14
Where: Eaglewood Resort & Spa, 1401 Nordic Road, Itasca, IL
Cost: Blogger pass for Friday and Saturday is $119; General pass for Saturday is $39.
Giveaway Nitty Gritty:
Are you ready to win a ticket? Well, it’s your lucky day! I’ll be picking (3) winners to win either a general or blogger pass. The winner(s) will be emailed and will have 48 hours to respond back or the prize will be forfeited. (Be sure to check your spam and add email@example.com to your safe sender’s list.)