Disclosure. I was given samples to review. As always, the opinions expressed are those of my own. The post may have affiliate links.
When I heard about The Little Dapper Collection, a Chicago-based, online fashion company for baby, toddler, and young boys that specializes in making hand-crafted, custom designed bow ties, I was in intrigued. Then I took a look at all their bow ties and fell in love! I mean, who could resist the adorable patterns on these dapper little tykes? Then after reading the story behind the company, it was nothing short of inspiring. After a complicated birth of son Noah, founder and Creative Director Genesis Emery knew she wanted to give other mothers a sense of hope and healing, and thus The Little Dapper Collection was born.
Read on to find out what I loved about these cute little bow ties, and how you can WIN one for your little dapper guy.
Why You’ll Love The Little Dapper Collection:
- Those little details. I’m a firm believer in the little details that set a business apart. And The Little Dapper Collection doesn’t disappoint. I love the packaging! Each bow tie came in its own box.
- Oh-so-cute! Just take a look at these lovelies and you’ll know what I’m talking about. I mean, come on!! Look at these prints.They are just so fun!
Check out the rest of the designs online. They’ve also just released their latest spring + summer collection.
- Easy for the littles. Putting on the bow tie is easy peasy – just snap on the velcro and that’s it!
- Gives back. I adore small businesses that give back to the community, and the founder, Genesis, does just that. During the month of April, they will be donating 15% of their bow tie sales to March of Dimes and also towards fundraising for their organization through their upcoming 2nd Annual March of Dimes Walk which will take place on Sunday, April 30th in Grant Park, Chicago.
- Customizable. Although the brand primarily caters to small children, upon request, they can customize bow ties for teenagers and men so that they too can be dapper gentlemen! Can you imagine how cute a matching father-son bowties would be? They even customize bow ties for dogs. (Look for that in the near future!)
These little bow ties are the cutest thing ever, plus when you buy one (or a few) of these bow ties you’ll know that you’ll be supporting a good cause.
Get to know the momma behind the bow ties:
Q: Why did you decide to venture into bow ties?
Genesis: The reason why I decided to create a fashion brand for boys and focus primarily on bow ties was because of two reasons: While I was pregnant with my son whom I affectionately refer to as my “Baby Noah” I noticed that it was really challenging to find stylish little dapper apparel and fashionable accessories for him. I would literally go from store to store looking for bow ties and could never find anything because they weren’t heavily available for infants. I decided when I was pregnant that I would bridge the gap and create a fashion-forward bow tie brand exclusively for children so that parents would be able to dress their infants, toddlers, and boys in stylish, dapper apparel that was convenient and easy to find.
The other reason that inspired me to launch The Little Dapper Collection was because “Baby Noah” was unexpectedly born with a host of special needs, and unfortunately had to spend his first several months of life in the NICU. Because of my family’s experience in watching my sweet baby boy endure countless surgeries, medical procedures, and endless days at the hospital, I knew that I had to create a product that would both groom our little boys into dapper young gentlemen while also giving hope and healing to impacted families. The Little Dapper Collection takes great pride in creating handcrafted bow ties that focus on spreading positive messages and promoting change and unity. Each month, we donate bow ties to children with special needs and chronic medical illnesses because we enjoy seeing children smile and giving their families the security of knowing that we truly are an organization that cares for the well-being of children.
Q: Will you expand into other types of clothing?
Yes, in the very near future, The Little Dapper Collection will be expanding our brand to create other clothing types and accessories for children! Bow ties will always be our signature product, but we are very excited to soon offer our clients even more dapper apparel to choose from!
I love that it’s not only mix and match and incorporates two very different fabrics and blends, but also fashionably pairs together and can match just about any wardrobe selection. The colors are also really vibrant and it features cars- something that every little boys enjoys!
So there you have it! My kids will totally be rockin’ their bowties for Easter, and I want your little one to have one too. How about this super adorable coral bow tie with silver polka dots?
Here’s what you need to do to win this:
Prices start at: $17