Disclosure: I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
My family and I are huge fans of anything hazelnut spread. When we heard about Once Again Nut Butter, an employee-owned company that has been manufacturing nut butters, seed butters, and honey that are all gluten-free certified, non-GMO verified, certified organic, vegan, and kosher, offered a hazelnut spread we couldn’t wait to get our hands on it. Did we end up loving it? Read on to find out.
- Guilt-free. Once Again Nut Butter is certified organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, gluten free, and fair trade certified. You won’t have to worry about artificial flavors, colors or hydrogenated oils either.
- Healthy. WIth more protein and fiber and fewer calories and saturated fats than the leading hazelnut spread, you won’t feel as guilty reaching for a second scoop.
- Different but good. The consistency is a little different than what we were used to; a tad more “liquidy” but it didn’t bother us one bit.
- Tastes great. We made toast with one side peanut butter and the other side Once Again Nut Butter Amoré Hazelnut Spread.
My little one loved spreading it on herself. Plus, dipping strawberries in it was an added treat.
We thought that Once Again Nut Butter tasted great and would consider buying it again. What a nice treat without all the guilt!
Did you know?
- Once Again holds a Level 3 Safe Quality Foods certification, the highest level of food safety a company can achieve.
- Their raccoon logo, named Rocky Raccoon, was inspired by four baby raccoons that were found on their factory grounds. They apparently loved their organic nut butters, so they were adopted. Eventually, they were released back into the wild.
- No refrigeration is necessary. But you should pay attention to the dates listed since they don’t use any preservatives in their products.
- Use within ten weeks after opening and stir before using.
- Looking for more recipes? Check out onceagainnutbutter.com/recipes to check out more recipes for you and the fam.
Price: A 12 oz jar of Once Again Nut Butter Amoré Hazelnut Spread typically retails for $9.95.Once Again Nut Butter Amoré Hazelnut Spread is available to purchase at natural food stores nationwide. To find Once Again Nut Butter Amoré Hazelnut Spread in your area, visit: onceagainnutbutter.com/retail-store-locator for the full list of locations.