Disclosure: I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
As a health conscious family, we always have protein on hand. We’ve tried all the protein out there and was super curious to try one that was vegan specifically VeganSmart All-In-One Nutritional Shake. Does it stack up to other protein that we’ve tried? Read on and find out.
My experience with VeganSmart:
I tried VeganSmart first as a protein shake following the directions provided using a Blender Bottle. I personally thought it was tasty with the rich chocolatey flavor. I brought the protein shake on a park playdate with my daughter and totally felt energized and full.
I also tried it in my oatmeal. It was as yummy as can be!
My husband, the protein aficionado, tried it and didn’t like it as much as I did. No problem – more for me!
Things you should know about Vegan Smart:
- Plenty of flavors to choose from. While I was able to try chocolate and vanilla, they have other flavors like Wild Berries, Chai, Peaches and Cream, Raspberry Chocolate, Strawberry Shortcake and Cookies and Cream. If you hop on their website, you can order a starter pack with 7 of their most popular flavors.
- Healthy. Check out all the health benefits from VeganSmart.
- Each shake has 22 vitamins and minerals to support healthy cell function.
- Prebiotics to stimulate the growth and maintenance of beneficial intestinal flora.
- Fiber to keep everything regular.
- Omega blend that supports a healthy brain, heart, and circulatory system.
- No cholesterol, trans fat, eggs, dairy, soy, gluten, artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, acesulfame-k or MSG
- Digestive enzymes blend assists in digesting foods more completely for greater absorption of nutrients.
If I wanted a vegan option, then VeganSmart is a great and healthy choice.
Did you know?
- You can use VeganSmart for more than just shakes. How about baking nutrient-packed cookies, brownies, or pancakes.
- Save money! Save $7.50 on VeganSmart with this printable coupon redeemable at your local brick and mortar retailer.
- Follow the packaging guidelines for use and storage.
- Looking for more inspiration? Check out these VeganSmart recipes at momsmeet.com/recipes.
Price: A 15-serving jug of VeganSmart All-In-One Nutritional Shake typically retails for $36.99. Don’t forget to save $7 off with this coupon.
Where to Buy: VeganSmart All-In-One Nutritional Shakes are available to purchase at Walmart, The Vitamin Shoppe, CVS, Albertsons, Meijer, Weis Markets, Walgreens, Safeway, Harris Teeter, Gelson’s Markets, Market Basket, Clark’s Nutrition & Natural Foods Market, Akin’s Natural Foods, Bristol Farms, Brookshire’s Food & Pharmacy, Big Y, Mariano’s, Vitamin Discount Center, and many other fine local retailers. To find a store near you, visit vegansmart.com/where-to-buy.