As you know my family and I LOVE exploring things to do around the Chicagoland area. On our list that we’ve been meaning to check out is the Volo Auto Museum. It’s not just for car lovers or men, its fun for the whole family!
Here are reasons you should check it out:
- It’s huge at 36 acres and since it’s mostly all indoors, it makes for a great rainy day indoor activity
- Shopping fun with fifty thousand square feet of antiques and gifts
- A life like military combat zone
- Betty’s Diner featuring decor which includes Elvis Presley’s autographed guitar, PeeWee Hermans Bicycle and more
- And of course don’t forget the cars! There are over 300 restored collector automobiles from the early teens through today.
- Some famous movie cars that you’ll see include the Batmobile, Ecto 1 from Ghostbusters and numerous others
- Their new Cars in Wonderland Exhibit has all your favorite childhood cars from the Scooby Doo Mystery Machine to Lightning McQueen and Tow Mater from CARS all surrounded by movie-like setting from your favorite Disney and Looney Tunes Cartoons, such as Beauty and the Beast, Litter Mermaid, Coyote and Road Runner and others
- Volo Auto Museum is more than a car museum; it’s memories and education for all ages!
My readers can save up to $12 off Admission at Volo Auto Museum with coupon- http://www.usfamilycoupons.