Have you heard that Legoland Discovery Center has launched two new attractions? We had the chance to attend the media preview and the kids had a blast exploring the two new features – the return of LEGO® Star Wars™ Episode IV MINILAND Display and LEGO Friends Heartlake City. Read on to see what we thought, and then come back later this week for an awesome giveaway!
Star Wars MINILAND
- Photo ops galore! Explore Star Wars MINILAND and take photos with life-size Darth Vader & R2-D2 – made entirely of LEGOs!
- Interactive. Many of the Star Wars exhibits had buttons to press. Bonus points since they were eye level and perfect for my toddler.
- Fun, fun, fun. My little one was so into creating with the pastel colored blocks. “Pink? Pink!”
- Creativity knows no bounds. While Heartlake City may be more tailored to girls, my boys didn’t mind creating at the different tables/sections
- Get to know the Lego Friends. You’ll find life-size Lego Friends located around the room with a little bio. Great photo ops!
Attention to detail. Just like most of the Lego creations, the city located in the middle of the room had amazing attention to detail if you just take a little time to look.
- More play time. Since there are more Lego stations = more fun.
Legoland Discovery Center Chicago is already fun but the addition of these two new exhibits will definitely be worth the trip for LEGO lovers! And guess what? You’ll have an opportunity to win tickets so check back this week for more details.
Location: Legoland Discovery Center, Streets of Woodfield, 601 N. Martingale Rd., Schaumburg, Illinois
When: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.; last entry at 5 p.m.
Ticket prices: General admission is $19 per person.; Buy tickets online and save up to 25%
Stay tuned for an exciting giveaway!