Are you or someone expecting? If you want to be in-the-know about the latest products for your baby, then you MUST stop by the largest baby show series in the country. The Chicago Baby Show is coming to Chicago for the first time to Navy Pier on August 26 and August 27. No other event provides a better experience for thousands of expectant and new families from Chicagoland, seeking a family-friendly jamboree of top brands, great speakers and seminars, big giveaways, and lots of learning, support, bonding, and fun as you make your way into parenthood.
And, in true O the Places We Go style, I’ll be giving away ten tickets (family or single)! And here’s a discount code for 50% for all readers. Read on!
What to see and do:
- Guests can explore a mix of top products and services for maternity, baby, and toddler
- Seminars and demonstrations from highly regarded figures from the world of parenting and pregnancy
- Live entertainment featuring musical performances
- Interactive play areas for toddlers
- Reading Rest Stop sponsored by DK Publishing
- Relaxation areas
- Changing Stations sponsored by Seventh Generation
- Stroller Test Track
- Over 100 exhibitors and sponsors. Some exhibitors you’ll see include:
Canon USA, Munchkin, Joovy, BabyBjörn, Galt Toys & Galt Baby, CYBEX, Babies “R” Us, Thule, Chicco, Evenflo Feeding, gb, Peg-Pérego, buybuy BABY, Ergobaby, Ju-Ju-Be, Huggies, Contours, and Stokke.
It’s the first time they will be in Chicago, but check out all they’ve done at their last show in LA.
WHAT: 2017 Chicago Baby Show
WHEN: August 26 & 27, 10 – 4 p.m.
WHERE: Navy Pier, 600 East Grand Avenue (By N. Streeter Drive)
COST: Normal ticket price is $30 per family (for 2 adults and up to 4 children), and $20 per individual, but my readers get 50% tickets here.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Chicago Baby Show. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.
Giveaway Nitty Gritty:
Okay, let’s make this easy — first ten people that comment will receive free tickets. Just comment below and tell me when your baby is due or their birthday. Be sure to leave me an email address to email you 🙂
Easy, right? Let’s get to it!